This Policy concerns IWARF exclusively and details the status and dealing of all personal data provided to us, collected from website visitors and how cookies are used on our website.
The General Data Protection Regulation came into force in May 2018 and under this law visitors will have the choice as to receive messages from IWARF or not, and how in which form they wish to receive them (email, phone or post).
You can updates us with your communication preference through our hot line 24/7 on 020 89651210 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information is collected and processed during the running and maintaining our website:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
* Information about the operating system or the browser used to access the site.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
* To inform you about events run by IWARF, update you about our work, or share other information related to IWARF.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk. However, we take all the necessary steps to limit such a risk and to protect your personal information from internal and external users.
* If we sell any or all our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement officers
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.